Sinister: Neil takes on the world! Round One!+ why Neil is great.

Paul Arathoon paularathoon at xxx.com
Thu Feb 21 15:00:00 GMT 2002

I like Neil Robertson. He doesn't take shit from anyone who is being an
arse. Just like when B&S didn't tour the East Coast last year. He doesn't
care. He doesn't care because he's got his priorities right and people that
moan are stupid.
if it's B&S aren't playing X it's moan moan moan,
if they are playing X it's moan moan moan about something else,
and after they have played it'll probably be moan moan moan again.

He is doing his job and when some gobshite wants to question him about his
proficiency he gets annoyed and tells it how it is. I'd do that in his
situation.
As any fule kno- transporting 13 people to America plus transport,
accommodation, insurance, spurious legal fees, advertising for the concerts
etc ain't going to be cheap. People should be grateful they have deigned to
play at all.

Neil et al at Banchory/Matador are clearly not "money grabbing" nor hoards.
though maybe if they all got together and ran towards Anonymous' house to
give him/her/it a kicking then they could be a horde?
Answers on a gold-edged capitalist postcard. and fuck it anyway, I WANT B&S,
Matador, Banchory to make a shedload of money. Why shouldn't they? Answers
to that on the back of a load of share certificates in the above.

Can I be on the guest list in Canada to see someone have their lights
punched out?

So in conclusion:
Neil wins and retires with the millions of Euros/dollars/marks/pesos that
they personally makes from every single concert. Especially those in Canada
where the B&S/Matador/banchory mantra for the tour is

If We Don't Get The Dough
The Band Don't Show