Sinister: Neil takes on the world! Round One!+ why Neil is great.

Red Geisha geishalass at xxx.com
Thu Feb 21 15:33:37 GMT 2002

The price of the tickets in Canada I must say is fair.  The "convenience
charge" of $6.50 per ticket cannot be attributed to the band, nor our
grievous taxes or even our floundering dollar.  I apologize for this
Canadian but I am so thrilled B&S are finally coming to Toronto again and to
a gorgeous venue, extra bang for your Canuck buck.  This "fan" should start
saving for merchandise now :p I know many people who were aghast at the
price but everyone understood it was mainly due to our dollar...I'm assuming
this Canadian is out of touch with Paul Martin and our recession.  Toronto
is increasingly being overlooked as a place to stop on tours b/c our ticket
prices need to be ridiculous...which often turns off younger fans.  It has
meant that twice in the last year I've had to go to NYC to see shows. Anyhow
I absolutely believe B&S will sell-out their T.O. show.

Any mention/guesses/rumours of who will open?