Sinister: life is for living and staring at glass

michelle ruiz snowyminor at xxx.com
Thu Feb 21 17:16:00 GMT 2002

I'm tired.
Really tired. But on to more important things. Like
bakeries! If i knew how to bake really good things
except the occasional tea cookie I'd open one up. Old
European style bakeries are just about the nicest
places. There's a couple I really like to go to.
There's a Greek one that when you look at the display
case where the food is, in the reflection behind you
it seems like you are in Europe on a warm day with the
little cars going past. As you can imagine you *do*
get stares from the staff because you keep staring at
the glass. But it's nice though.
Well there's also a bunch of Polish bakeries that have
amazing original lamps hanging in their stores that
give off a nice orange-ish glow. And the tiles on the
floor are quaint. Pay more attention to old tiles and
lamps. They can be really interesting at times.

Ah I can see it now. Once this B&S scavenger hunt gets
going it's going to be the new bowling/picnics. OR
there will be bowling with picnics and scavenger hunts
afterwards. That actually sounds kinda nice. Spring is
a good time for scavenger hunts, seeing as easter eggs
are everywhere.
And the air is fresher (or maybe not but because
everything is green it feels that way).
And when the wind blows you can hear the premature
leaves rustling.
And you can go out with only a sweater on.
And of course-the ever elusive easter bunny, hippity
hopping his way into our hearts.

 Yeah Mr. Neil does rock. He seems like the all
knowing Belle and Sebastian PR guy. if you post some
message talking shit about the band in some
way...he'll find out. Oh yes-he will find out. One
thing's for sure you don't see any of the Sini types
complaining about tickets prices like that. I too am
also curious as to who's opening.
 If they want, at the chicago or detroit gig I can
open for the opening act- and entertain the crowd with
my Muppet dance impression or maybe recite a poem by
Octavio Paz in Spanish or possiblymaybe perform a
rendition of 'Mein Herr.'  Well it's  just a
suggestion. Though I am available for birthday parties
and bar mitzvahs.

(clothe yourself well for the wind)
xx michelle xx