Sinister: yeah, what he said (+ midwest show meetups, yo)

amy.longcore at xxx.com amy.longcore at xxx.com
Fri Feb 22 02:55:43 GMT 2002

hi kids.

wow. neil told someone whatfor.

was harsh, but i know he takes a lot of poop
when it comes to the band touring.
the man needed a release sometime...
but golly, he even said fanny!
good thing i only think that means BUTT.

i don't mind paying. i wish they could make something
off of the tours. i'm so flabbergasted they are
coming to DETROIT of all places.
amazing.
i'm stunned and smitten and oh, so glad.
i would've paid lots more
(don't get any wise ideas tho, hee hee).
sincerely, neil, if you are reading....
whatever made you guys decide on chicago
and detroit on nights that
 ACTUALLY WORK OUT FOR ME
let me just say, thank you.
wether it be divine intervention or
a what the hell shrug that brought
them out my way, YAY!
i look forward to every moment and
plan to jump the stage and make
everyone listen to me belch out
lazy line painter jane.
ok, i won't do that, but i will be having fun.
guaranteed.

so, yeah. the shows. lots of buzzing
about meet-ups and nothing concrete.
i've discussed with a few of you the idea of
getting ajoining suites in a suitable hotel.
i haven't even began investigating what
this "suitable" place would be, since, of course
it would be ideal to be a walking distance to
the venue. but, this is detroit we're talking
about. there'll be enough of us around and driving
that we could carpool to the venue tho.
as far as detroit goes, i'm thinking the
howard johnsons. only 'cuz i've been there
and know it's decent.
i will investigate a bit more tho.
trust me.
as far as chicago goes, someone
else could help give me ideas.
so, let's figure where we'll stay,
and whoever wants in on this,
mail me ASAP and we'll get this ball rolling.
if the whole ajoining thing is just too
sini-intense for you, but you'd still like
to meet everyone, heck, just get your
room wherever we're staying and you can come
and go as you please.

i'm already planning a saturday morning
breakfast at the motown international
house of pancakes in detroit, then on to
chicago from there :)
i have a romantic thing for this IHOP since
i usually go there with friends the morning
after shows. plus, there's nothing better
than having marvin gaye and diana ross
stare down at your strawberry covered
waffles as you try and wake up.

so, like i say, if you want in on one or both nights
of this frolicking twee insanity, let me know!

i'll be the one with the lampshade on my head.

i know that while in detroit my friend meghan and
maybe one more will be rooming with me,
then in chicago my friend david might be
rooming with me. other than that,
i'm open to sharing space with others of
you i'm comfortable with that want to
share the funding for the evening.

um, i wanted to write and say pretty things,
but i'm not up for it tonight.
strictly business for now.

special "hello"s to shawn and emily.

the forecast is good,