Sinister: The Morning Star

figure2 at xxx.net figure2 at xxx.net
Fri Feb 22 06:04:41 GMT 2002

Why are tailors such darned masochists? (bleep) it's 05:55am and I do really have an 06:00 deadline... I mean, I get on a smart suit my dad gave to me that he wore, which fits as well as the one the tailor got made for me in the Scottish Borders and the olive moleskins I got made by a trendy in Exmouth Market for £120 three years ago and they're all so damned skimpy in various ways... this jacket is cool but the trousers hurt like the moleskins and the trousers from the Borders fit but the jacket's damned miserable... as if it was for a wee hobling old man. Serves me right for being a posh git and going to tailors? Try finding trousers in the size of a 5'6" man who hasn't got an enormous bum and the sticks clowns use to walk on.... bleauh!
Anyway. All in cloth to die for and I look goddamned gorgeous. So. Mwah!
This must be the most rubbish ever, but... time now 05:53...
The last time I slept I was beseiged by demons in weird heads and friendly gogs that then bit like alligators and the sounds! Chattering, whooshing! Luckily, the previous night I heard bongos counterpointed after a build-up with gentle electronic tines; phrases etc. before descending into what a pop outfit might term to be a 'string section'...lush then growing louder darker then a whole new meaning of loudness and darkness as the arpeggios descended and descended bigger and wider....lovely the AAAARRRRGHHHH!.
So I got up and made some food to eat. That was 3am the day before yesterday.
Now I have a tailoring discomfiture, after no sleep but much fun in #sini: Ahoy! Land Ahead!
06:01... I can run for the train in 12 minutes (used to it) but send, shut-down, transfer CD to bag, switch off, unlock/re-lock doors etc....xxxxxxx:)

Gordon