No subject

Joey V Lawton deftones18 at xxx.com
Fri Feb 22 06:23:08 GMT 2002

traveled to new york this past weekend.
missed many of your lovely posts.
new york city is too massive.
it's like when we were all small and we designed our own houses and towns
and whatnot and everything was in massive child-like proportions, only
this time the child was designing a city.

hung over with that early morning feeling of awe for every bit of light
hitting every grain of sand. coney island was all abandoned and desolate
and none of the rides were working and the ocean reflected the sky so
seamlessly that it looked like either the water was in a wave way up over
your head or the sky had fallen and was washing up upon the beach.

quite surreal.

and so goes my second post.

-joey

PS: How do you get a girl to fall madly in love with you? It's just that
the subject has come up and i'm looking for suggestions or hints and
clues.