Sinister: virginal hello

david pulo daveyboylad at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 22 13:32:30 GMT 2002

Well HELLO to all the lovely folk on the sinister
list. I've finally fishished reading everyones
messages and so with tired eyes I've decided to write
my own.....

I'm first going to say thank you to good ol' B&S for
producing such wonderful music. And to the people that
have written such heartfelt and sincere mails you are
very special people. And I know this is a while back
but Will Salt your mail made me cry, it was lovely, I
hope you are ok and happy.

I'm sat here avoiding doing any work at uni, I don't
really like the course but am too scared to make any
life altering decisions at the moment. No one else in
my class is in, it is friday after all, so I am all
alone, I only came in to speak to some guy in the 2nd
year who I think is cute, not sexy cute but sweet
cute, but he's not even in so I'm going sortly.

Well, the rain has stopped so I will try and make it
to the train station without getting drenched like I
have everyday this week. Hope you all have nice, fun
filled weekends. Take care and thanks for reading.

Love and Hugs from Daveyboy :)