Sinister: sinister: i like you mostly late at night..

Histrianic at xxx.com Histrianic at xxx.com
Sat Feb 23 01:03:50 GMT 2002

*doo doo doo days like television days like television..*

*should i wait for you, come on, should i..*

yes, I've been listening an incredible amount to life without buildings, in particular, the leanover.  which is one hell of a song.  it's great.  does anyone know the lyrics?

sue thompkins is great.  she's like.. the female mark e. smith.  it was funny, because i was reading an interview they did with sleaze a while back and they were talking about how they were so disappointed when people compared her to random bands when she sounded more like mark e. smith or patti smith than anything else.  and the first thing i thought when i heard life without buildings was 'female mark e. smith!  patti smith!'.  so that was a kind of neat little coincidence that perked up my life.

um, there was a point to this..

oh yes.

*cough cough*

ok, i'm going down to boston tomorrow, and i was wondering if there were any good record shops down there.  i really want some good eighties and old obscure records.  and singles.  colored vinyl... *daydreams*

another thing: i'm going down to boston for the belle and sebastian concert!  is there going to be a sinister gathering of sorts?  oh!  that would be so twee!  i would be so excited i would pee!  (in my pants.  or dress.)

well, i won't, but i would be excited enough..

so if any listees would do me the kind favor of returning my calls (of plea) and telling me where the good record shops are, it would be most greatly appreciated.

i'm going to go see belle and sebastian!  after years of waiting!  life is good...

cheers