Sinister: it's nothing but a modern email

Bron elf-angel at xxx.com
Sat Feb 23 01:44:50 GMT 2002

the sun was more than i could have gathered
the way it poured down on me like a drunken lover
if it had kissed me any harder with its rays
i think i would have drowned in sheer delight

for the sun is the light of my life
and the song it sings makes me dance
it knows without its presence i cannot smile
it knows that when the clouds appear
i tend to disappear...

a walk in the town sounds splendid
to take a camera would be even jollier
i just need the sun by my side
of course silliness gets the best of me:

it can only crouch above this body---which
by coincidence contains my soul

it takes my curled two dimensional being
and straightens my fold
breathes through these tender nostrils
the urgency with which i must live

a big hot chocolate swell of love
the sun melts into this mouth into this stomach
into this system
that just won't let go

my grin can't let go of my face
for a cage is worse than no home at all
but it's chill and all good, it's groovy
it rocks my boat

because the sun still gets through the bars
because when the shadows shift
it's like the sun just bounces around
like a good song does around a beat

it's a beautiful time to live
no one is perfect, so why cry why love in vain?
this is OUR day
this is the light of our life

rock and roll.
---your mountain mama sweetheart