Sinister: stuart dancing on danish tapdancetables..

Astrid Wiezell astrid.wiezell at xxx.se
Sat Feb 23 17:37:43 GMT 2002

Heeeey.

It´s been a while, to quote one of the most tedious songs in history.

I haven´t read like the last 200 posts because of my lack of internet at home. So I might have to delete all that because there´s no way I´ll be able to read them. Sorry...

DREAM!--NOT TRUE!--DREAM!--NOT TRUE!
Had a dream about the B&S-concert I`m going to. It was at a large arena, almost no one there so I had a great view. Stuart comes out with the rest of the Belles. He gets this table up on stage and then he declares that it is, in fact, a danish tapdancetable, which he´ll tapdance on. He steps up on it. And he tapdance on it. Yes, a quite remarkable sight. The other belles are behind him, standing in a square jumping up and down and clapping their hands. Then he jumped off the stage and down to the audience. Everybody starts grabbing him. I get him up, give him a kiss on the cheek and say "You´ll have to get back up there, or you´ll be killed" and then I help him up. I woke up. One of the strangest dreams I´ve ever had.. But somehow, it was in that exact moment that I realised that i´m actually going to *See* them. It still makes me go all dizzy and i can´t really understand it until I see them standing there.

Whilst waiting for B&S to come here, I went to see Ryan Adams, he was really great, played for three hours, and I got his pick and the setlist so I am really happy about that.

Soon enough it´s time for the strokes as well. that´ll be really nice. yeah.

I´m actually listening to the Cure right now. it was ages ago that i listened to them the last time. I´ve only got wish but that´s enough for me.

Yesterday it was a horrible snowstorm here. It started around nine in the morning. During my french class when I was doing a test one of the windows blew in, it didn´t fall down but I got snow on my neck which was awful, for the rest of the test. When I walked home that day, it was dark and I almost fell over because it was blowing so hard. It was so horrible! One of the pieces of my headphones actually BLEW OUT OF MY EAR. The wind sort of got hold of the wire. I thought I was going to die or something, it was so scary.

Some people have been getting distant to me lately. Well. One person actually. I guess I´m sort of being dumped by him. We´re not a couple, but you know what I mean. As friends he´s dumping me. Or whatever. He just stays out of my life and I think he made it clear that "it´s over". Whatever man. I can´t think clearly now, so just ignore this part of my post.

Now though, I´m on holiday. I´ve got something that´s called Sports Vacation, i.e we don´t have to go to school for a whole week, *so* nice! I´m going to Finland via a cruise, with family though, but it´ll be alright. I love Helsinki. Kiasma is fantastic, last year me and my dad went to this exhibition of young finnish artists called Revolutions on Request, it was brilliant! If anyone knows more about them, mail me off-list.

I´m getting to know some nice boys finally. At the youth club there are horrible people that like, listens to Shaggy and Shakira and awful crapmusic, but there are some other boys there and they´re so nice, and sweet. And one of them does not look too bad, hehehe. He´s a year younger, but this time I´m thinking "fuck it" instead of dwelling it for ages.

We´re all going to Gothenburg for a couple of days in May with the youth club, as thanks because we work at the rocknights and stuff. It´s the boy I like, his friend that´s probably one of the funniest people I know, a pair of twins and probably three girl-friends of mine.

I don´t have any friends that are boys. I dunno why. I´m just so shy around boys. But these I can talk to so I feel really relaxed around them. They´ve been to the youth club for ages so we all recognise each other.

I saw Billy Elliot for the third time yesterday. I cried. Quelle surprise.

I´m going to see Bridget Jones diary tonight. I´m gonna see Lord of the Rings for the third time soon. Nerd, me? Now, where did you get that kind of idea?

Ah, whatever. I´m at my grandparents again, so I have to go home now before it gets too dark outside and I get too paranoid.

Take care all of you.

Love,
Astrid x