Sinister: stuart dancing on danish tapdancetables..

Astrid Wiezell astrid.wiezell at xxx.se
Sat Feb 23 17:42:42 GMT 2002

Heeeey.

It´s been a while, to quote one of the most tedious songs in history.

I haven´t read like the last 200 posts because of my lack of internet at home. So I might have to delete all that because there´s no way I´ll be able to read them. Sorry...

DREAM!--NOT TRUE!--DREAM!--NOT TRUE!
Had a dream about the B&S-concert I`m going to. It was at a large arena, almost no one there so I had a great view. Stuart comes out with the rest of the Belles. He gets this table up on stage and then he declares that it is, in fact, a danish tapdancetable, which he´ll tapdance on. He steps up on it. And he tapdance on it. Yes, a quite remarkable sight. The other belles are behind him, standing in a square jumping up and down and tapdancing. Then he jumped off the stage and down to the audience. Everybody starts grabbing him. I get him up, give him a kiss on his cheek and say "You´ll have to get back up there, or you´ll be killed" and then I help him up. I woke up. One of the strangest dreams I´ve ever had..