Sinister: Important Message: Strange Fruit

Petit Oiseau wandering_days at xxx.com
Sun Feb 24 18:58:43 GMT 2002

Hi there

This will mainly be of interest to those who were subscribers to FruitBowl,
the Strange Fruit mailing list, and UK Sinister members, so apologies to
those of you elsewhere.

Over the weekend, someone logged into the Strange Fruit 'FruitBowl'
moderator's Yahoo User ID and deleted all of the mailing lists and
memberships. So FruitBowl (the Strange Fruit information service) was
deleted (along with the charity Group, LondonIndieUSA). Yahoo have said that
they cannot get anything back, so FruitBowl has lost all of its 600 members.

So, if you used to be a member of FruitBowl, and wish to rejoin, or
else if you were never a member and want to join anyway to get our
newsletter and announcements, then you need to rejoin. Either do so
through YahooGroups, searching for "fruit_bowl", or go to:

www.strange-fruit.co.uk/subscribe/subscribe.htm

At the above link you'll find a sign-up box and you can get back on
to FruitBowl from there.

Alternatively, just respond to me at this email address & we will add you to
the list.

Please forward this to anyone you think might be interested.

Sincere apologies if this has inconvenienced anyone and thank-you to
Sinister for posting this message.

Thanks for your support,

Julia
on behalf of Strange Fruit