Sinister: i cut my finger and tried to kiss a boy.

Hannah Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Mon Feb 25 16:25:20 GMT 2002

And now i REALLY wish i hadn't. He helped me find my bag when i was too
drunk to see and cut my finger. He kissed it so i tried to kiss him but he
was having non of it. He just looked at me as though i had crawled out of a
drain. After walking off i heard his mate say "yeh, but shes got a nice
arse though", and since then everything has gone downhill. In the last week
i have gone gooey about a guy who i dont know, i havent felt like this for
ages and i don't know if it is a good thing, you know, going red when you
see him in the library and waiting in the bar, hoping he will turn up, it's
all  bit sad. He wears cute jumpers but i don't know his name.

 I watched "dancer in the dark" and it was really beautiful and strange. I
couldn't get my head round it at first. Having a mixture of harrowing
scenes and then going into musical style was bizzarre but i understood why
in the end. I cant listen to that album in the same way now, "107 steps"
makes a lot more sense. I advise anyone who has the album but hasnt seen
the film to see it NOW, but beware it might depress you.

Rachel P mentioned the Brixton gig and i know it is a long way off but what
shall we all do before and after??? Brockwell park is a 5min bus ride away
and it's great (also near my house) so if anyone wants to stay
afterwards??? Does anyone know any good bars in Brixton, i don't like that
place much, it's soooooo hostile. Rachel P also asked how i'm getting on
with giving up procrastinating, well this in itself is evidence that i am
not doing too well at it although i did spend all night trying to mix and
ended up wanting to throw my decks out the window.

Hello to John K, i breifly met him at the end of a gig on monday and i have
never had such a big hug off of someone i have never met before, so thanks.
 i'm off to try and find that guy, for the moment i will call him "alex"
and make up lots of ideas about what he is like.
           love hannahxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x x x x x x x x
x x x x x (i'd send you all one but it would take forever, maybe we should
share them out)