Sinister: such a stellar monument to loneliness

lindsey baker halighhalou at xxx.com
Mon Feb 25 22:47:29 GMT 2002

hello sinister.

all right. i have been whining and whatnot about this for ages, and tried it
once. to no avail. but sitting here in the newsroom yet again, i feel like
giving it all another go, and expecting no replies.

not to steal any thunder from miss amazing amy applejacks' amazing
midwestern shindig, i propose (again) to double the heartland shenanigans
and have another picnic. and again, i shall propose it to take place in the
amazing nebraska area in an effort to drag everyone to me, really, but also
to convince the many people of the world that nebraska is, in fact, not one
big cornfield after all. (think about it; lincoln is halfway between mandee
and kirsten! halfway between mandee and bron! and directly to me!
comecomecome!)

write back (off-list, of course) if you have any interest or non-interest,
or any other non-picnic interesting things to say.

also, thanks to whoever crush voted me. i love those; they make me happy,
and ever-so-hopeful that romeo is only late, not dead.

love and fatalistic picnic planning (and really amazing amounts of boredom),
lindseyannelou