Sinister: richard cottyn vs jonathan david

amy.longcore at xxx.com amy.longcore at xxx.com
Tue Feb 26 02:44:55 GMT 2002

I know ken's a punner
Well, we're all punners too
Richard, Even you
It's always as if we're being set up for more
There've been worse puns in this world
>From worse than archel and cottyn and chu
I was the pun to your normal statement
Just a thing
Well I thought about this
Then richard came 'round and punned all day
I thought he disliked puns but somehow I was wrong
I know chu doesn't mean to sound gay
But it's ok
It's not like he'll be thwarted
It's not like he'll never be rubbed
And he'll DDR for you
he'll hold your glands (hold out your glands)
You'll be chus' pun bitch
There's no other way
And I will lick ken someday
Well chus' puns have grown on her
Well richard likes puns too
Now Archel, so do you
It's not as if you are a punning whore
There are worse things in this world
There's still room on chus' punning horse for two
We were cottyn to your richard,
Just a thing
Visions of puns recollected
Will I ever get to rub chu?
I know that I haven't it's time for chu to go!
It's all in the puns that he wrote I want chu to know
It's not like Richard Cottyn
Will never know pun love
And sini will smile on you
We'll fall like sand (fall like sand)
We'll have pun fun there's no other way
People say that puns are really strange
Puns are so strange
But we'll laugh
Chu and her are no pun haters
They will be funny then they'll sign off
Funny then they'll sign off

sorry,
amy