Sinister: happiness stands

michelle ruiz snowyminor at xxx.com
Tue Feb 26 20:52:15 GMT 2002

[hi]

You know reality can be a very scary thing. Well, not
scary, just intimidating. Yeah that's
it..intimidating. I'm starting to look for an
apartment and I'm doing it by myself. The paperwork
just freaks me out- leases and all that. Is it really
that bad? Or am I making a big deal about it. may bee.
What's exciting though is that I'd get to decorate it
(somewhat, since I plan on getting a roomie).
   I also want to get a pet of some kind (not a dog or
a cat..yet)since I was a deprived child and never had
one. Maybe a turtle or an iguana just like the one
Bjork has in 'venus as a boy' would be nice.  I can
name it Slinka or if it's a boyurtle or boyguana,
Paspatoo. So, if anyone has an extra iguana or turtle-
don't be stingy, and share the love.

Some people need anger management. I want to set up a
little booth in various places like Lucy's in Peanuts
comics. Why? For example. Today in the uni comp lab a
boy in a scary trenchcoat (I guess there's half your
answer right there) lashed out on a computer mouse and
banged it against the table repeatedly. It was funny
at first but then it was just plain annoying.
So, if I have little stands the boy and others in need
of anger management could have just walked right on
over I could pass out stickers that say 'I'm a
winner!' and 'I am special' or something. And cookies,
lots of cookies. Milano ones.

Tonight my boss (one of four that I have) is going to
sing. At the same show there will be an 80 year old
man named Woody singing 'It Had to Be You.' I've heard
him sing and oh it's priceless. Kinda sounds like a
male version of Ethel Merman's voice. If that's at all
possible. There's an idea! Have WOODY open for B&S. A
duet with Struan. oh kids it's the stuff dreams are
made of. (Can you tell I'm still hung up on this
opening-act deal?) So, Mr. Robertson I've given you
more than enough ideas for the B&S openers. Whoever
does open, I'm afraid won't top the wonder that is
Woody.

It seems there's going to be plenty of action in
Chicago during gig-time/spring, which is great. I was
also thinking maybe we could have film outings! We
could all go see a classic/foreign/indie film and
later discuss at a cafe or something. I just thought
the idea was nice. We could do it every couple months
or so, or whenever people are in town. So if you're
down with this let me know.

that's all for now. I'm going to see if I can ease my
cravings for falafel and frosted flakes.

 [x michelle x]