Sinister: "your art degree may not be worth the paper it's written on"?

Sillylorna at xxx.com Sillylorna at xxx.com
Tue Feb 26 21:58:43 GMT 2002

i'm watchin an old man on telly talking about giving his wife anal sex. anyways....I'm happy today, for the first time in, ooh, Gawd knows how long, but you see, things aren't ever as bad as they seem (erm, unless things actually are as bad as they seem, in which case, they, erm, are). Remembering the trials of school, and silly teachers telling me I'd only ever be this when I might actually  be that, that which they never believed me to be. You see,if I play my cards right, I have an interview at university. Me! Uni! Never! But I do. Somehow I have. and i'm now trying to make videos and mini movies in time to put into my folio!
i made a video on cabbages last month, then a news report on phones and tried to get an interview from some policemen but they said no, the women in the vodafone shop said no too. and the schools. so in the end we didn't actually get an interview. on friday i had to interview students on the subject of our college getting a union, there was one guy who was on speed and he kept moving and sniffing and saying 'great...yeh!' really enthusiastically, think we put him off the college though- he was there for an interview and was shocked to hear the college was crap and didn't have any facilities.
does anyone actually read this far?

so.. i'm going to uni maybe, in derby, i say dErby and get my ass kicked. on a film and video course, on one at the moment but it's a bit crap and i wanna do more.

i'm making a video next week, about a giant hamster. to the tune to 'me and the major' (sounds like midgit on the belfast recording)

toodle-loo folks,
lorna