Sinister: Will sinister make a man of me yet?

snowy . snowy_theband at xxx.com
Wed Feb 27 10:08:27 GMT 2002

Hello everyone.

After finally being released from the nursery, I thought I'd get my sinister
cherry popped quickly and painlessly.  I have nothing very profound to say
right now, which is probably for the best.

I would like to say though, sorry that my e-mail address features
'_theband at ....'.  This is not a piece of shameless self-promotion, I just
couldn't get 'snowy at .....' as someone else already had it.  I've become
really attached to the name snowy too *starts to sob*.

I've had great fun reading all your messages while I've been kicking my
heals in the nursery.  I was particularly taken by the game 'cheese' (sorry
I'm not good at remembering names).  That is very much my sense of humour,
and we used to do something similar at school.  As I remember, we didn't
have the self-control to get through 3 hands with straight faces.

There was something else, but I've forgotten that now *bats head in
foolhardy attempt to restore memory*

I seem to have made this less brief than intended, sorry.  By the way
though, I am going to the Brixton gig and looking forward to it greatly!  I
think a few friends and I might have a picnic earlier in the day (maybe
Hampstead Heath or Greenwich) if that sounds appealing to anyone.

Take care all.
snowy xxx