Sinister: Beautiful, only slightly mental

mmm skyscraper aorta47 at xxx.com
Thu Feb 28 04:49:43 GMT 2002

This is my first post, so don't be cruel.

My name is Mark and I live in Georgia. The state not
the republic. I have visited #sinister as aorta. I
also go by the nickname mmm skyscraper. I'm a college
student studying International Studies. I don't know
anyone outside of the internet who has heard of Belle
& Sebastian, much less likes them. I recently got
tickets for the Atlanta show, which was somewhat
exciting as it occurs on my birthday.

I'm fascinated with certain words and phrases. The
title of a Faint album, Blank Wave Arcade, is one of
these phrases.  Say it over and over. At the end
you'll still have no idea what it means, but it will
sound more mysterious.

So that's it for now. Sinister is a beautiful place.

Mark

p.s. I think the new boards of Canada is ace also.