Sinister: She's looking like our Ken but if Chu knew what's going on in her life...

The Cat's Pajamas the_cats_pajamas at xxx.com
Thu Feb 28 05:13:20 GMT 2002

Hi all,

I don't know if the title pun is original or not...I don't remember seeing
it anywhere, and I worked so very hard to come up with it, so if I
plagiarized anybody's title, please let me know...it wasn't intentional.
Surprisingly enough, the title is rather pertinent to the rest of the
e-mail.  Allow me to present the evidence for you. First, our beloved Ken's
picture from the Sinister website:

http://www.missprint.org/sinister/people/KenJuggle.html

Next, an add for microsoft I pulled off my hotmail homepage:

http://the_cats_pajamas.tripod.com/ken.gif

Given the strong visual evidence, I can only come up with 3 possibilities:

1. Microsoft is the root of all evil and have begun a comprehensive cloning
initiative and have decided to help defray the cost by using some of the
clones as models.  Given Ken's frigteningly good looks he was a natural
choice for the modelling program.

2. Ken has sold out to the man and is using his good looks for the forces of
evil.  He appears to have bought breast implants with the money he has made
so far...

3. The person in the picture is the anti-Ken and if Ken were ever to come
into contact with the anti-Ken, both would disappear instantly in a flash of
energy capable of leveling major cities.

Of course, it also may just be some old lady from a microsoft ad that
doesn't really look like Ken at all, but really, how plausible is that?

Jason