Sinister: Only CHU KEN prevent forrest fires

Stewie-Louie Ratatouille amourfoubaby at xxx.com
Thu Feb 28 19:02:08 GMT 2002

After having read many of the Ken Chu thingys, I think I figured out the
rules.  If I have mucked it up (or offended Ken or Smokey), please forgive
me.

Even though I have never seen any of you (and known it anyway) you will all
be among the first to hear that I got into my first choice for Ph.D.
programs with full funding.  (oh yeah ... booty dance!!!)

The fact that I thought of posting this (before I thought of calling my
parents or anyone else for that matter) could be taken two ways:
1) I feel a deep and powerful connection to all of you and love you dearly.
or
2) My non-virtual existence is pathetically less exciting and emotionally
intense than this (which is really indicative of a frightening level of
pathetic-ness).

Because I am in a good mood at the moment I will assume the former.

Content Alert!!!!

Just yesterday I got my very on coy of the Legal Man single.  I am not sure
whether I am disappointed or relieved that the song Judy Is a Dick Slap had
no lyrics.  I guess I was feeling particularly smutty last night but not so
much this morning.

Or it could be that my craptacular cd player isn't allowing me to hear the
words.  I have been listening to REM for about 15 years now and I only
recently heard a guitar part on Murmur when I played the disc for a friend
at his house (on his ultra flash player).

I've just realized this was a waste of a post - please forgive me.  I just
wanted to share.

Ph.Ds and Dick Slaps
Stew-E Lou-E

[Amour Fou is always illegal, whether it's disguised as a marriage or a
boyscout troop--always drunk, whether on the wine of its own secretions or
the smoke of its own polymorphous virtues. It is not the derangement of the
senses but rather their apotheosis--not the result of freedom but rather its
precondition.  - Hakim Bey]