Sinister: I once failed spelling ... no joke.

Stewie-Louie Ratatouille amourfoubaby at xxx.com
Thu Feb 28 21:29:12 GMT 2002

Correction:
I did not get my "on coy" of Legal man, but rather my "own copy."  I can't
believe they are going to let me get a Ph.D.

In case it pained anyone to get two e-mails from me in one day, here is a
quote to make you smile again:
"I've heard that drink is the curse of the working class, but it seems to me
that work is the curse of the drinking class."  Yes, pint lifters of the
world, unite and take over.(!)  Cheers
Stewart

[Amour Fou is always illegal, whether it's disguised as a marriage or a
boyscout troop--always drunk, whether on the wine of its own secretions or
the smoke of its own polymorphous virtues. It is not the derangement of the
senses but rather their apotheosis--not the result of freedom but rather its
precondition.  - Hakim Bey]