Sinister: SillyLorn strikes again...

Sillylorna at xxx.com Sillylorna at xxx.com
Thu Feb 28 22:41:47 GMT 2002

Hey howdy ho!

My friend was sitting at the table above Russell Crowe at the baftas the other night. Wow!  He’s in the bafta club, or whatever it's called. Makes games for eidos and got nominated for one, so therefore gets to go to these things. he's my favourite friend.. lol

Anyway.. Tomorrow I’m going to start on a music video for b&s, involving my boyfriend running behind trees, and up paths. I’m taking my wee doggy Hamish too, we're going on the train, it's his first ever time! awwww.

i went to the library today but it was closed, as a poorly laminated piece of paper smothered in running ink informed me, they only open for 3 hours on a Thursday. One of the many reasons I don’t like living in a small town. But there is light at the end of the tunnel we call Crieff.. a nice big university in Derby. Of which I’m so looking forward to. Haven't been accepted yet but the prof of film sent me an e-mail! Oh excited just thinking bout it!

I'm going to get some poetry on sat, if anyone has any recommendations I’d be extremely grateful :o)

ok I’m going to chat to my bafta friend some more. lol

bye bye for now peeps