Sinister: Philly isn't just a young pony

Mark Meyerson mmeyerson at xxx.com
Thu Feb 28 23:09:53 GMT 2002

hi-hi sinsteries

loftly likeable lurker me here

I am preetttty weeelllll psyched that B&S are coming to the East Coast
I am even more excited that they are coming to wash DC

I wasn't sure they'd come to DC so I bought Philly tickets

so here's my dilemma
although I'd like to see them in Philly too, I am a little broke
so that can't really happen

so I have four tickets available at what I paid Ticketbastard
BELLE AND SEBASTIAN
TOWER THEATRE
Friday, May  3 2002  8:00PM
Seat Location (SECTION RGT OR, ROW    H, SEATS   15 TO   21)
Total Charge  $136.50

So is there any one out there who'd like these tickets
I'm not selling them for a penny more than I paid
and the seats are pretty good
from what I can tell they are about 22 rows back on the right side

I've been to the Tower Theater and these are pretty choice seats

so please e-mail me if you are interested
or if you know someone who might be interested
Mark
MarkM at psmail.com