Sinister: there's chu much love to go around these days

Robyn Fadden rfadden at xxx.com
Thu Feb 28 23:46:04 GMT 2002

oh, sinister!

joy! not only did i just book my ticket to london for may 8, *but* on
the way there i'm stopping in toronto for the belle and sebastian
show!!! whoo! i was just thinking, well, if i'm going to england in
may, which i am definitely going to do, yes, then maybe i should try
to see b&s. and the more i thought about it, the more i really really
needed to see b&s. because once is not enough (i need not explain why
to you understanding lot.) so, yes, good, rah! so perhaps there will
have to be a May picnic in london or oxford?

okay, i'm just excited. and am therefore not doing work at work,
especially because, ooh, there are *so many* new photos up on
http://www.missprint.org/sinister/people/ now. crazy! i don't
quite know what to make of elise's tunnel picture, but i do like it
and want one of myself and everyone i know (elise, please explain
please.) and i love jordi's blue cat t-shirt! and melissa's picture
includes struan! and (the) pickle prince is a character in 'waking
life'! though i could go on, i won't. except to say that andre is
dashing. or at least his photo is (he is probably getting much
digital dating booty and perhaps a list crush or two?). etcetera
etcetera.

did i just use the word 'booty'?
i guess that means the 'pride and prejudice' influence is over. good!
i did enjoy reading it, yes, in a way, but felt it made me too
polite. or maybe demure. whatever, it's over now. and really it's
quite the fantasy novel isn't it? love *and* money?! oh my :) anyway,
it's a bit confusing though b/c i'm reading a book about cyborgs now.

cyborgs, yaay!
london, yaay!
belle and sebastian, yaay!

yours,
robyn

p.s. new boards of canada, yaay!
canada winning gold in men's & women's hockey, yaay!
(i'm going to go check my blood pressure now.)

=====
I was reading the dictionary. I thought it was a poem about everything. ~Steven Wright
~~~
Robyn Fadden    rfadden at yahoo.com    Vancouver, BC