Sinister: I know it...

Katia913 at xxx.com Katia913 at xxx.com
Tue Jan 1 06:06:29 GMT 2002

Sinister,

Although i wont be the first to post everywhere, maybe i will in Chicago.
Happy new years everyone, maybe this year will be better than the last,
although it hasn't been all that bad.

Today has been good though! and tomorrow will be better. Details come to
those who want...

much luck to everyone.

kate

p.s. Niko- thanks so much for the CDS, its as close as I have ever gotten,
and maybe as close as I will get.  You didn't need to get me both, but i love
you for it!

p.p.s.  Jeremy-  drop me a line, where have you been lately?