Sinister: just a thought for astrid

Astrid Wiezell astrid.wiezell at xxx.se
Tue Jan 1 16:26:35 GMT 2002

Hey,

Hahaha. I´m sorry, but I didn´t think anyone could mistake be for being a boy, but, um, Astrid is a girlname, and I am a girl, so, you do the maths.

I guess that was what I wanted to say. Oh, right, about the new year, well I hope that you all will have a nice year, and all that.

I´m going to do things I´m afraid of this year.
Lots of stuff like:
*Record demo with band, which I am truly scared of since I am afraid that tey guy in the studio will laugh at me or just sigh and roll his eyes when I start playing.
*Have first proper gig with band. Stagefright is something I kind of have, just sometimes but I can imagine this will be one of those moments when I stand there trembling.
*Quitting the school I´m in now, or, well, I´m going to quit it along with everyone else in it, because we are the oldest class now so I´ll start a completely new school which will be fantastic and really reliefing but still scary.
*Going to England for a while. I dunno why it´d be scary, but, well, I guess it is. It´s a different country? No, that´s not scary, and my mum´ll be there. Maybe I´ll meet a certain boy there. THAT scares me.

Oh, right, I´m going to get myself a boyfriend as well.. oh wait.. that´s what I say every year.. well, better luck for this one I can only hope!

Lots of love from THE GIRL,
Astrid x

p.s haven´t you heard of the female author Astrid Lindgren? She wrote Pippi Longstocking, Madicken, Mio my Mio and lots of more books. Oh well. Just making it clear that I am in fact a girl.