Sinister: (My ball's got) miraculous technique

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Wed Jan 2 11:03:37 GMT 2002

Oh no the snow stop snowing,
maybe we'll get some bowling* and drinking in,
before taking off to the skys

pretend that you're giraffe,
why does her lazy eye rest on his skin,
his balls and his bowling shoes?

Take a look, around you,
the spring had sent the sound of rain upon your window sill
So grab your balls and hit a strike for me

I think that I've forgotten
how to bowl but I know the reason
I want to curl shots down a lane

That's why we're on the late shift
He stole his shoes, I've bought a crate of red bull
To commemorate the day

Take a look, around you
There's too much drinks around the table where you're sitting still
so grab your straw, and suck it all for me

STRINGS AND FLUTE BIT

And now my legs are weak, but if I
Hear DDR speak then I'll start dancing
She's got miraculous technique

If I could be a song, I could be
that one that they played in stevie's room
And dance with you the whole night long

Take a look, around you,
the drinks had sent me all dancing around the windowsill
so grab your coat, and worship songs for me

<Slightly properer reporting back>
So, that was the London division of the SINISTER INTERNATIONAL BOWLING DAY.
Our effort was 15 people strong, and we split into three teams and played
against each other, in the friendliest of ways. (i.e. no tripping up people
on opposing teams)

Overall winner were the "enzymes" who won convincingly despite losing 2 team
members during the second game.  Top score of the day was 157.  We then
carried on drinking, played DDR, and then danced to some P!O!P! at Mr
Trousers'.

Highlights include the successful stealing of bowling shoes, the drinking of
beer, the exhibition of world-class level pool playing, the purchase of too
many energy drinks, the eating of food, the "stereo worshipper" dancing.

Thank you for everyone who turned up, hope you all had a great time, and
more thanks to miss SGS for having the original idea of going bowling in the
first place, and the boy G, who claimed the prize of a pair of lovely
(smelling) bowling shoes.

So, where are the reportings back from the rest of the world's SINISTER
INTERNATIONAL BOWLING DAY?  Hope you all went bowling!  Or I would be very
disappointed.

Red Bulls and Red Bulls
Ken
* just as a note of interest, apparently "bowling" in the original sturan
song refers not to 10-pin bowling but the much more exciting crown green
bowling.