Sinister: jog on heel

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Thu Jan 3 16:13:16 GMT 2002

Hello sinistees,

I haven't written much lately, mainly due to being in the Scootish Heelans
taking phootoos of heelan coos and horses.  It is hard to write e-mails
whilst a horse is giving you the "come any closer and I'll jump over the
fence and trample all over you alright? Punk." look, especially without a
computer.

I think I've forgotten how to write those nice e-mails that make people
think "ooh what a lovely fella", but then I don't remember ever knowing how,
you need to be a bit of a poet to do that, rather than a bit of an idiet.

I just remembered that I've forgotten to talk about the wonderful New Years
Eve I've had, but then Richard Gillanders said it all for me - even the bits
that I wasn't gonna talk about, like those things that happened when I
wasn't there.  He has also made my working day less of a drag by giving me a
12k e-mail to read.

John Jennings said (wait, why are John Jennings' initials JP?):
>>I have a horrible feeling we're disappointing past generations though.
Lets see, influencial inventions of the last decade... erm... dual cyclone
vacuum cleaner... dvd players....and i saw a body dryer thing on tomorrows
world which was quite impressive...  sigh. how depressing.<<

it's only depressing because you've missed so many things on your list.  Who
wants to go on a stupid spaceship and be killed by aliens like in films,
when you have...

...go-peds, DDR, The people's elbow, Grand Theft Auto 3, Red Bull...

..and

the Harry Potter's Levitation Challenge game!

I haven't read the books, nor watched the film, but I have seen the world's
best ever game ever.. a game that lets you levitate a ball through a 3D maze
of obstacles and dangers!  If there's ever one game that can only be
described by a palindrome, it'd be Hopscotch: "huh?".

If there are ever two games, then they'd be Hopscotch: "huh?", and Harry
Potter's Levitation Challenge game: "wow!"

All these talks of games made me reminise about the day my mum bought me a
Super Nintendo, with a copy of Street Fighter II Turbo - "I am so happy!", I
remember I said as I executed my first ever "Adore ken" with "Ken" with the
SNES's ergonomical joypad, it was a truly happy day.

There hadn't been many such happy times ever since, although when I found
out I got 2As for A-levels it was good, because the girl I had the world's
biggest crush on said "well done", that was nice.

When I found out about my degree result that was nice too, but only because
it was just before I got to see Belle & Sebastian for the first time later
that night.

Goodness, three moments of happiness, my life is rather dull isn't it?  Last
night I dreamt about going to church - yes, life is even dull in my dreams.
So, whenever you feel life is letting you down, just think, cheer up, you
could have been ken!

Ken
P.S.: How did you tell I'm back at work?