Sinister: a post from the congo, where i work at an orphange

bre day seductive_b at xxx.ca
Fri Jan 4 02:04:16 GMT 2002

dearest...

    having read of the many fantastic new year
evenings, i find myself quite remiss.
as for myself, i attempted to surround myself with
strangers and bad music at a house party, but i
quickly grew bored.  and so i went home, drank two
diet cokes and watched the bbc version of pride and
prejiduce.

               i was quite absent from sinister these
past five months, though few would notice.  it was
with great trepidation that i ventured back, convinced
i would be met by unfamiliar characters... and
naturally they would all be very witty and well-to-do.
imagine my delight when the lovely laura llew and
kenneth chu were there to give me capacious greetings.

  finding myself at my fathers place for two weeks
with very little to do, i have been able to waste time
conversing muchly with danny farrell.  i must confess
every danny i've ever met has never been very
pleasent... and nor have any farrells...  but he is
all politeness and 'umms'.

having dropped a sufficient number of names, i will
now eat some cheese pizza and scold myself for being
nothing more than a self-obsessed silly girl with very
very green eyes.

bre