Sinister: on the last bus outta town

9852611 9852611 9852611 at xxx.ie
Fri Jan 4 12:59:37 GMT 2002

 sigh - exam time again. Of course, ideally, i would be studying - the first
one is in less than a week. But me being me and a world cass procrastinator,
i'm still finishing assignments i was supposed to have finished weeks again.
At the moment i'm busy plagerising from a great big book i found in the
library. I'm trying to find bits to fill in the gaps in my report that sound
like i might have actually written them. Actually, the book is quite
interesting - it's all about loss prevention in industry, which sound verrry
boring but is really about all the horribble horrible things that can happen
to a person in an industrial plant. Chapters have headings such as '
injuries caused by flying glass fragments in explosion' and recount various
accidents that have occured, in order of severity. In the last one i read
someone lost their hand - i think someone's going to lose their head in a
minute.
    i got a new phone for christmas - unfortunately it's with a new network
that doesn't seem to want to think at all. i don't think they can have
proper masts ( or whatever it is that relays texts and things), i think they
must have employed old men in tin foil hats holding coat hangers aloft to
send things around the country. the one assigned to my phone must have died
or gone on holidays or something cos my phone just doesn't want to work.
 oooh - we got new money and it looks like pirate treasure. All the coins
are gold and thick and ridgey and look like doubloons.It's great - nobody
has a clue of how to tell them apart.On the down side, though, all the notes
seem to be grey - not very cheery. One good thing about the euro change over
is that all my bus fares have gone down by about 5p - yay!

i need to change the way my name comes up on the list - i don't like being
just a number.

love louise