Sinister: And the planets collide as you walk up my stairs

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Sun Jan 6 01:00:40 GMT 2002

Hewwo,

Ooh, I haven't posted in ages. Maybe even months I don't know.

I haven't been able to read all the messages because I did that thing where I
let everything build up. But the computer hurts my eyes to use a lot.

I got sick again and I was in hospital a couple of times. They thought that
maybe cause of all those times I got kicked in the head by hard kids there
might have been some permanent damage. But the scans and scary tests and
stuff said nothing serious was up so they sent me home. Which will be swell
until one day I pass out in the middle of a busy road and get run over which
I'm convinced is going to happen.

But before I got sick I went to see camera obsura in the notting hill arts
club (i think) and they were pure dead brilliant. Even though there was a guy
before them up and I think I was quite rude because I got all hysterical with
laughing at him because he wasn't very good. But he had this keyboardy guy
who only played in one song. And when his song came up you could just tell
that he was wetting himself with excitement because it was his moment, but he
was trying to look super cool and not bothered. And there was this one song
where the chorus went "cunts shits wankers pricks" or something and his face
when he was singing it was so serious it made me giggle lots. Oh and I think
I saw stuart murdoch. And one of the boys in camera obsura has bowling shoes
which is my ambition to get.

I had a nice christmas too. I didn't really want to hang about at home for
the festive time so I stayed with my friend who was spending it on her own
and we made the most amazing christmas dinner with turkey and mashed potatoes
that were all creamy and yule log and we did it all by ourselves and it was
grate.

New year was good too. For the second year running I entertained the Lovely
Ian Hatcher and we went to see lord of the rings which was ace and harry
potter which wasn't, and we went to the 13th Note Club too where chris geddes
was DJing even though the music was a bit mokeish and met some other people
from sinister (hi) and I managed not to wake up in my own sick which is what
happened last time I went there and drank far too much happy juice.

Oh oh oh oh oh and we went to the CARNIVAL. Which excited me grately because
I love carnivals. And I got a rainbow painted on my face and I got a purple
sand person thing made which had a witches hat with purple on it and the guy
who made it said it looked like me because i was wearing everything purple
and i went on some scary rides and I wanted to go on more but the Lovely Ian
Hatcher was too scared so I just settled for candy floss and toffee apple and
slushie and the MOST AMAZING CHIPS IN THE WORLD : carnival chips, which taste
better than anything on the planet (apart from ribena). And Ian won me
skipping ropes on a stall thing.

But now he's gone home and I miss him a lot. So I cried and beed a bit
hysterical and got snot everywhere and threw up because I'm prolly a bit
mental. But not at all beautiful like in the song. I'm not obese any more
though cause I used to be obese and now I'm not which is quite encouaging.

Someone ripped up a tree and left it outside our front door. It was quite
scary. I opened the door and it was there, all sad and ripped up. But its
roots were there so at least it can get a good home in the soil.

Hugs,
Jen