Sinister: snow here,snow there and eeeeeeverywheeeeeeeereeeee!!!!

zoe charaktinou bellezc at xxx.com
Sat Jan 5 08:59:03 GMT 2002

Hello there!
I know that a lot of people have posted because it is snowing BUT when it's
snowing like it's snowing now in Athens ,bloody Greece then IT'S THE
WEIRDEST THING!!!So yes, Athens has got tons and tons of snow and I have
never seen so much snow together ever in the whole 22 years that I've graced
the world put together in Athens!I mean if somebody had told me that I would
be stuck in my house due to snow a few ays ago I would've laughed.I am
laughing now too, though, which is a good sign...Here snow has the effect
that the sun has in cold countries.It makes people go out, smile and act
childishly...People in Britain tell me that they don't go out that much
because of the cold they experience almost all the time.Here it makes you go
out but it's because it doesn't exist that much.I am always talking about
Athens, mind you , because if you go to Vel-makia at the magoulakia-, par
example or at the mountains-and we have a lot of them- or in other places in
Greece anyway there is a LOT of snow...So yes don't take my runt 100%.I just
have to say stuff in order to express my enthusiasm for the snow!!!I am
going to go out and play with my mom-'cos all my friends don't live nearby
and I have noone to play wiiiiiiiith!!!-and then I will make a snow
man..yes...But I won't see a fox in the snow, that's for sure-huh!B&S
content, see?
But seriously now, it's been snowing here for more than 24 consecutive hours
and yes that is a novelty for little Athens.My mom went out earlier today
and she says that people are walking all over the place as there are almost
no cars moving.It's mad!Mad I tell you!I'll go out and walk all over the
place.Chaotic stuff.

It's great.I am glad it did not snow like that on Thursday though because
then I wouldn';t have gone to Kitscherella and I wouldn't have met a
Dahling!!!Oh, yes...this Dahling is such a Dahling..mmm..yes...But that is
another story...

Me goes now.Me has to get one-use camera-no real one, sniffle,buy me
one?YOU!Please?Me be nice little girl?-and shoot...photos...of the
snow...yeapity.
SNOW SNOW SNOW!!!!

bye now there..wherever you are.

Zoe the little white riding hood