Sinister: Looks so cool in his purple socks, saw him sitting on a pillar box...

Corduroy Boy tompettinger at xxx.uk
Sun Jan 6 17:17:01 GMT 2002

IknowIknowIknow I posted only the other day, but this is just a shorty.

Infact, so short, I'll be all executive and bulletpoint the thing.

1) Jen's back. Whoo-hoo! Ribena an'stuff!

2)I saw Lord of the Rings. It is brill and my favourite character is gollum.
My own, my precious...

3) Trailers before Lord of the Rings: Vanilla Sky. Tom Cruise is a pilchard
*but* I only looked up from my popcorn because the first track for the
soundtrack of Vanilla Sky was, methinks, Looper. That's quite a big break
for them, isn't it? Not personally a great fan but it's the best of music
I'm not a fan of. If I had to go to a club and it wasn't an indie club, I'd
get'em to play looper. If it isn't looper then some major plagiarism has
taken place.

4) Astrid, haha. that subject line is from my mixtape...I'm blushing! Write
soon XXX

Thanks for reading, but it was only short and there were no long words so
don't get too carried away.

Oh, 5) My new favourite word thanks to Rachel P is milquetoast, but I don't
know if you pronounce it milk-a-toast or milky-toast, perhaps you could get
back to me on that one...

If I've come this far I might as well add 6)
This week I have been listening to "the Wayward bus" by the Magnetic Fields.
It is good.

The subject line is from "Spacehead" by the Primitives. It is good.

Well, it's still shorter than some.
Of mine.

Dancing in the neon rain,
Tom