Sinister: madness has returned

Hannah Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 7 11:32:11 GMT 2002

Well, everything is back to its crazy state. i'm sat in a concrete building
in the heart of peckham waisting valuable time doing this. I might attatch
a sign to my head later that says "yes i had a great christmas now, please,
change the suject" I have been here roughly an hour and have been asked the
same question many times and the sound of my own voice is starting to get
annoying.

I did as i promised and came totally last in the bowling last week, i blame
the alcohol. I did get a strike, but then ended up not hitting anything for
about 3 go's in a row. Still, i got some chocolate for being so bad so i
can't complain. Hello to everyone who was there. Sorry to Mummy ive grazed
my knee for completely not recognising you and much repect to Stevie
Trousers for dancing so brilliantly to New Order.

New Year was cool. We had a party and were going to tell the time by the
clock on the microwave but, unfortunatly, one drunkern friend pulled the
plug out at exactly 11:59, so we just guessed. We all jumped from a chair
and danced manically to LAST NIGHT by the strokes, twas fab.

After that it all got a bit sad and emotional and i found myself crying for
the first time in months ( which is a good thing maybe), this went on for
afew days. I usually feel so positive at the new year but this one was just
strange. I put "lazy Line painter Jane" on hoping that it would cheer me up
but it actually made things worse. It's quite a sad little ep isnt it. When
i was younger being sad was a positive thing. I used to write stories,
poems or just draw stuff, now i just pick the carpet or manically clean. I
did do a fab painting the other day though, its a big canvas of a Vaseline
tin, which is very cliched but i just love the way they look.

er, ive gone on a bit haven't i,love hannah