Sinister: me and her been taking pictures of our obsessions (vomit in here ma'am)

Ben Apps benapps at xxx.com
Mon Jan 7 21:24:57 GMT 2002

Hey,

Should I confess now that I made Rachel Fruitloop up, and that she's no more
real than those other charlatans Rachel OJ and Rachel PY?
California!? I wouldn't even know where to start looking.

No I couldn't do that. It doesn't feel *real* though. Or rather TOO real,
too good, something out of a fairy tale. It shouldn't happen to two shy
dorks from opposite sides of the earth. Maybe I'm saying too much. Showing
off? I do that. I'm bad enough at showing my feelings in private, so what
I'm doing splurting this nonsense to 1500 *strange*rs I don't know. Maybe
cos I'm using *her* computer it helps. I don't know.

So I'm sorry if I'm rabbitting on about myself. I've read some grate posts
in the last few days. Highly accurate reporting back from Monsieur Carsmile.
Ken and Kieran posted about football, or Soccer as I call it now. There
should be more of this and more playing of SinisterSocba erm Fitba in the
coming year! I want to tell Danny Farrell that I hear ya, and I just did.
Just take a leap.

Robin Stout, whom I would like to say on the record I am NOT stalking, told
us things that were both very informative and very puzzling at the same time
about record releases and soundtracks and stuff. Is there any further
comment from the powers that be?

Laura Llew PPPPS'd about leatherclad midgets, and Lesbian obsessed girls and
I smiled and Rach slapped me round the head. Speaking of whom, I think she's
waiting till I'm outta here to tell you all what a dumb, lame slacker I am.
That'll be in about eight hours :( Before then I'm gonna whoop her ass
(crumbs what's happenning to me?) at bowling and possibly DDR if we can find
it in Hicksville CA, so I can avenge the pasting she gave me on a dartboard
yesterday. (There were cries of ARRU's!!! y'know)

OK kids

Thanks for listening. Returning to base. Roger that. Over.

Ben
xxx