Sinister: Confessions of a Point Guard

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.com
Mon Jan 7 21:39:44 GMT 2002

I can't wait for the Storytelling Soundtrack.

It better be damn good though, or I'll be kicking arses.

Umm, yes.

Have any of you UK Sinister-ites ever searched the web for your namesake on
the other side of the Atlantic?
Me and my fellow music-nazi Andy did.

His namesake is a college hockey player, and mine is a college basketball
player. Coincidence or what?

Ooh, yes. There are multiple chances for you (Sinister peeps) to meet the
strangest man in Glasgow (me) this year (2002)!
I shall be here (Folkestone, Kent) from the 24th to the 31st of January this
year.
And here (New York City!!!!) sometime in Easter.
Come one, come all. Doses of Jason action. Or something.

I've never travelled out of the UK before. I'm dead scared of flying, me.
But I'll be ok after the first time.

Whoo!

Oh, yeah, Triple H returns to action tonight. Wouldn't it be great if his
new theme song was Photo Jenni?

- Jase xx