Sinister: sparks and bangles

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Wed Jan 9 10:08:58 GMT 2002

Hello,

I have always wondered what it would be like if I was very famous, but on
the news I heard about someone who become famous, and then born and died
before she was supposed to be alive.  It was very sad.  Certainly not the
way I would like to become famous for.

I *am* quite ill today, actually.  flu virus is getting into my brain my
eyes my fingers my bones so I can't really think or see or type or bone
today.  suppose not much change there.

I can become famous for being wealthy, maybe, become rich.  But then I don't
think I can ever earn enough money. or. use. enough full. stops.

Ah well I'll stick with being infamous for talking shite.

Robster said:
>>There's been an awful lot of very good posts lately.
You know who you are.<<

Thanks Rob - but hey, give the others credit too their posts can be also
quite good sometimes.

Someone (was it corduoy boy?) talked about only asking for Looper in
non-indie clubs.. does he succeed?  I'm intrigued because I wouldn't have
thought non-indie club DJs would own music by a little-known drum machine
do-dah band... or are looper actually very well known, but I just didn't
know?

I got out a copy of Street Fighter II the other day just to check again -
and yes, Ken and Ryu still say "Adore Ken" when they shoot out fireballs..
maybe I just love myself too much.

Can you blame me though?

Ken
P.S.: Reporting back - went for a drink with a few sinisters last night it
was rather nice: drinks, drazzzzzic, greeeasy chicken, girls getting chatted
up/shouted at, overflown toilet drainage, discussions, indieviduality,
euston station, running for train, watching of departing train, web station,
train stations(ssss), honest taxi driver, bed.