Sinister: i've returned again, only to ask of you...

frith on the hills hazygreyeyes at xxx.com
Wed Jan 9 17:00:53 GMT 2002

i hope that this doesn't find its way as a tremendously misuseful
reintroduction to this list, but i must ask of you all to just bare with
me...

i'm using this list as a service of sorts, in hopes that i might find
someone likeminded enough to really spark my interests just like that!

okay, what is it you say? i'm in desperate need of a roommate come the end
of this month, either in the way of a place to stay, or in the way of a
place to go to, or in the way of someone to go somewhere with...

i am: 25, male, non-smoker, light drinker, not into drugs, responsible, arty
and fairly eccentric...

you don't have to be arty or eccentric to be my roommate, but it helps, you
also really don't need to be male or 25, those are just my particular
statistics. the other stuff is pretty much not something i want to budge
on...

so, if you're interested, you can learn more about me and see my photos at
makeoutclub under "hazygreyeyes" or at my yahoo profile under
"frith_on_the_hills". email me if this sounds like a good match to you! i
hope to find someone and i hope to do so very soon!

cheers,

chris