Sinister: Conclusive Evidence: Struan and Jarvis Cocker are the same person! They _both_ have songs called "I love my..."

Joe Vester machiavellian_llama at xxx.com
Wed Jan 9 20:59:01 GMT 2002

Ian offended me greatly as I take myself _very_ seriously and wear black and
have dark hair and pale skin. But I spoil it by having freckles. Anyway, I
said being a goth was like being a belle and sebastian fan which _some_
people felt was similar to be being gay in that "you can see where they're
coming from and respect them for it, but you wouldn't want to do it
yourself".... end goth bit

Ian made me laugh, though. Although I think he should know that Saint Peter
has stolen his e-mail address

There was some talk before I went of how dissappointing the new Pulp album
was but I feel it is necessary to oppose this motion, having got the said
piece of plastic and aluminium with
        P U
        L P
written on the cover for christmas. It is lovely and Jarvis has proved to be
an even more brilliant person than i had possibly imagined. "Sunrise" is the
best song of the year. Yes, including all the Belle and Sebby songs. Because
all the ones this year were just not up to scratch really. Robin: LEGAL MAN
RAAAAWWWWWQUWAES! I luv it 'special as it was the first B&S thing i ever
bought
    Jason asked about transatlantic namesakes. I found that I there are a
load of Vesters living in Salt Lake City, although I do actually have family
in massateuchetts (spell?) or somewhere and some distant ancestors from
Chicago.
    So christmas came and went, i got a tierack. yeah, i know, you're all
jealous now. I ask you, what the hell do i need a tierack for? I mean, i
never wear ties, except to school and I've lost my school tie over the
holidays so what on eaaarrrth do i need a tierack for? [grumble grumble moan
moan].
    So, life goes on and school starts and I got to go to the london boat
show because I do sailing as a sport which is a total doss and meant we got
to avoid a WHOLE DAY OF SCHOOL. Hahhahahahahaha. And we wandered around the
whole place, being given freebies and tons of rubbish by varying companies
while we looked at £1.5million motor yauhts, which I still can't spell.
    I love Simon and Garfunkel!
    And Pulp!
    And Muse!
    And this obscure little band called Belle and Sebastian who you won't
have heard of.
    I also wondered if the sinister world would like to take part in a
sunflower growing competition. I don't know if this would meet with approval
as I suppose that it just won't appeal to lots of you and also many of you
won't have gardens but anybody who has a balcony on their flat (which is
where I would grow mine) could enter. This may have been done before as you
are all a very twee and imaginative lot so I apologise if that is the case
as I have not checked the archives as I am EVIL. Sorry.

A bientot mes petits legumes

Joe

P.S. Sorry to anyone I have offeneded by calling them a small vegtable
P.P.S. I was called something today! guess what? Corduroy Boy. I'm sorry,
Tom. They did it entirely of their own initiative. I just thought it was
funny.