Sinister: Looking for "The Little Prince" Franc Note!

Jennifer Juniper belle1974 at xxx.com
Thu Jan 10 03:23:32 GMT 2002

Hi all!

I know it isn't really *about* belle and sebastian,
but i was wondering since they have a good sized fan
base in france, if anyone would be willing to part
with a "le petit prince" franc note?  i would of
course pay for the value of the note in some form or
another. (i.e trade) i know the currency isn't good
after feb 15th, and i was hoping to have one since i
remember seeing it in france many years ago.  i could
pull on all your heart strings by telling you that i
am a third grade school teacher, and in the process of
reading "the little prince" to my class, but i won't
bore everyone with trite details.  :o)  basically, it
would make 20 students and me really happy to get a
"le petit prince" franc note before they are
impossible to find.  :o)  if you are so inclined,
please e-mail me directly at belle1974 at yahoo.com

merci,

jennifer juniper :o)