Sinister: lost in prague....

Bipedalboy at xxx.com Bipedalboy at xxx.com
Thu Jan 10 12:40:19 GMT 2002

yawning in a tiny internet cafe which is close to the astronomical clock (or if you prefer starmestska radnice s orlojem, for you czech's out there!) freezing my butt off wondering how i ended up here in the first place. i guess i wanted to travel while i was off from school and a japanese boy convinced me that nothing beats the cold weather in new york city than coming to the prague. actually im having a wonderful time out here, so if any of you sinister folk like to come and you should!
actually, im writing to see if anyone on the sinister list is here in prague enjoying warm mulled wine and cheap beer. well, if you are here in the czech republic perhaps we should meet up.
just in case no one knows who i am, i am a toy designer who is from brooklyn and right now i am craving for some yummy unagi(sigh)....
well hope to hear from someone soon, i leave 1-15-02, see you soon!
ciao,
puis