Sinister: your muff, my bra

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Fri Jan 11 12:52:30 GMT 2002

Hello everyone,

Today is 11/1/1111 (actually it's 2002 but shh) and already the euphoria of
the new year has died on me, reads, I have used up all my money and I'm ill
and I'm at work on a sunny winter morning when I should be at home
barbecuing, drunk and playing on a playstation 2 (if I had one).

According to the news they have very recently done a survey and found that
money can indeed buy happiness - uh DUH!  I've been saying that for the past
5 years, just give me some money and I'll show you how to have a good time.

It's always been like that for me tho, I come up with great ideas before its
time and then later someone else come up with the same idea.  Well my
classmate copied my work at school once anyway.

Talking of classmates, I went to this "friends united" website where you can
find out about what your old classmates are up to now, and I found out that
someone in my class is now earning a trillion pounds a year doing what I
want to do and everything.  I wanted to top myself but I refrained and just
wrote to that website that I won the lottery and I'm now living on a
lakeside estate, to make myself feel better.

I felt really stupid yesterday too, I took a day off work due to sickness
and during the day I picked up a guitar and wrote a really sad song - and
for the rest of the day I've depressed myself with my own song stuck in my
head - just what I needed when I was ill.

So there's a health warning for you, don't write sad songs when you're ill.
Another health warning is not to use office toilet paper to blow your nose
when it's runny - you'd end up with 2944.4 cuts around your nose.

michelle ruiz said:
>>Reindeers are nice though :)... and so are caffeinated drinks with
>>chocolate (try it you will like it)<<

It's true - especially red bull and a floating chocolate icecream scoop.
yumm.  or of course a white chocolate mocha with strawberry syrup. mmm.

chocolate floaters and red bulls
Ken
P.S.: Stuart Murdoch's car: so is he a boy racer then?  Does he have twin
exhaust pipes (with a hole drilled in for extra noise) and big fuckoff
spoilers and air vents on the bonnet cover and a "go-faster" strip and under
chassis neon lighting and a big KENWOOD sticker at the back window?  Does he
pump out "I love my car" through his KENWOOD speakers?  or does he have a
special DRUM n BASS version for his car?