Sinister: Highland Thing?

lepastie at xxx.uk lepastie at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 11 15:32:16 GMT 2002

Hello

Woke up and 'Tainted Love' by Soft Cell was on the radio.

*grin*

The day has been bad. A pigeon shit on me. I got a papercut from my bus
ticket. Run out of loo roll and I have a snotty nose.

The stray cat I took in still doesn't have a name. But, I'm a little
hesitant to name him. My flatmate found a lump on his belly and we're a
bit worried now. He's going to the vet tomorrow. Thankyou for all your
suggestions of names. Recently, I've just been calling him 'my lovely
fluffy gorgeous wee friend'. It's a bit of a mouthful.

I heard 'Bright Eyes' by Mike Batt and Art Garfunkel on the bus (the
theme from 'Watership Down'. I love that song. My eyes felt a bit damp.
Now I can't get the bleedin' song outta my head. Oh! It was a real good
treat on the bus today! After 'Bright Eyes' was 'Hopelessly Devoted To
You' from the Grease soundtrack. I sing that when I'm doing the dishes.

Belle & Sebastian content:

Can someone clarify this for me?

Are B&S doing a tour of remote Scottish Islands? I think it may have
been a dream, but I recall hearing that they were doing gigs in Rhum,
Eigg and Skye and then a stint in the Orkney and Shetland Isles. It
seems like something they'd do, if a bit Idlewild-y. They *should* do
it. But in summer.

Lately I've been having dreams that are really disappointing. They
either end with me getting strangled / run over / locked in a box by my
mum or the dream's really good, like I win a Mini, and then I wake up.

My throat's really sore. Someone once said to gargle with semen but I
think they were taking the piss. And I've got one blocked nostril
because I sleep on my side. Do English people use the word 'boke'?
Example: The smell of cauliflower gives me the boke.

I think I may have said too much.

Hope you are all well.

I love you all, but in very different ways.

Pamela xxx