Sinister: Lamacq Live - Monday

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Sun Jan 13 00:16:38 GMT 2002

Hi All,

Excuse me.

According to Steve Lamacq's page
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/alt/lamacq.shtml the headline set on BBC Radio
1's Lamacq Live on Monday 14 Jan - 20:00-00:00 (GMT) will be from Belle &
Sebastian.

You can listen er, live, from
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/realaudio/index.html

I think I will be going to a gig on Monday evening (support Sinisterines!
http://www.skratt.net/jinx/flyers/2001-01-14.html) & will have to get son
James to tape it for me. Anyone know roughly what time they will be on,
please? MTIA.

Some people may find their loyalties tested. On the same evening BBC Radio
Scotland will broadcast a session from Camera Obscura. The next bit nicked
from the very quiet andmoresound mailing list:

"Camera Obscura will be live on BBC Radio Scotland's Air this coming Monday.
The programme is on from 7-9pm, hosted by DJ Vic Galloway. The band will
play 3 songs and might have a wee chat with Vic in between records.

If you would like to find out more, visit the show's web site:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/air/

If you can't tune in, check the web site later in the week, because they
often post MP3 from the sessions"

/me looks at last couple of days' Sinister posts.

I like poetry.

That'll be it then.

Love,

David Moore