Sinister: domestic bliss

elise j. spry india_claire at xxx.com
Sun Jan 13 17:45:29 GMT 2002

Hello Everyone!!
Long time, no post.  But I suppose that's the same for
almost everyone, what with the holidays and the
foreign-boy romancin' and the kiss kiss kiss.
I heard a funny song.  It's called (something like)
"I'm spending Christmas with the Daleks" and it's
adorable.  I'm going to rent a Doctor Who this very
afternoon - starring Tom Baker, OF COURSE.
So those of you who know me as somewhat of a wanton
vibrator-happy, party girl sex goddess will be either
pleased or disappointed to hear that I've officially
Settled Down.  The purple buzzy thing has been put
away in my bottom drawer (NOT the bottom of my
drawers), and James G and I have set up house.  We've
even gone so far as to purchase furniture together and
create nooks round the apartment.  We're nooking!
Jimmy is cooking some turkey bacon at the moment, and
come next week, he'll even be bringing it home - he's
gone and got himself a job here in Madison!!
That bacon smells heavenly!
Are there Old Navy stores in the UK?  (or elsewhere on
the continent - but you guys have H&M, I'm terribly
jealous!)  They're like The Gap, only less expensive
and the clothes are cuter (in my opinion).  We went
there yesterday to get Jimmy some "business casual"
(he's got the casual part down pat, it's the business
end he's got to work on) and there's a big ol' sale
going on.  I got a silk shirt for $1.99!!  And some
green shimmery eyeshadow for forty-nine cents.
Whoo-hoo!!  My point is - get thee to an Old Navy
store and maketh thyself lovely in new garments.
Rachie - did you get you pressie yet?  I do so hope
you like it!!
Kirsten - email me!!  I'm dying to hear from you
darlin'.
Ken Chu.  Likes Japanese candy.  And so do I.
Sean - is moving to his very own apartment soon: wish
the boy luck.  And send him housewarming gifts or
cards.  Address on request (from me).
I'll stop rambling on soon, but I'd like to finish by
wishing everyone a wonderful 2002 - I hope you all get
what you want this year.
Love to everyone, kisses to Jimmy.
Yours,
Lisey