Sinister: the long, dark teatime of the soul

ian dimensionflip at xxx.uk
Sun Jan 13 21:31:39 GMT 2002

(i hear we won a war.  against people we don't know.  they hurt us.  well,
not them exactly, one of their friends.  but we can't find him, so we'll
hurt them instead.  they asked for it, simply by being starving and
desperate.  i hate everything the taliban were said to have stood for, but
let's not pretend this was a humanitarian mission.  you don't show your
support for human rights by committing murder.  whatever side you're on)

everybody's playing a brand new game, now
(come on baby, do the armageddon)
stockpiling their weapons, apportioning blame, now
(come on baby, do the armageddon)
using racist rhetoric, fuelling unease
its easier than learning your ABCs
so come on, come on
do the armageddon for me

you gotta arm them ships, now
c'mon georgie
kabul
iraq
well you'll never bring them ba-ack

woah oh woah oh

now that you have started, events make a chain, now
(cmon baby, do the armageddon)
stigmatise the brown folk, call them insane, now
(cmon baby, do the armageddon)
pick a starving country, a nice sitting duck
it'll make it easier to bomb it to fuck
c'mon, c'mon
do the armageddon for me

just blow that mosque to bits, now
cmon baby
fly out
fly back
and destroy that peasant's sha-ack

move around the floor in the armageddon
(cmon baby, do the armageddon)
there's not a muslim country we haven't dropped lead on
(c'mon baby, do the armageddon)
play it nice and easy now, don't lose control
where once there was a city there's a gaping hole

cmon cmon
watch the armageddon with me.

we don't talk about the war any more.  it simply isn't newsworthy.  a sad
man lost a baby, and i could have cried for him.  a prince smoked a special
cigarette.  a man who fell asleep woke up in prison.  and we never found the
Killer.  right now, he hides and plots his revenge for their revenge for our
revenge for his revenge (don't try and figure that out, it isn't meant to
make sense)

James Thorniley said spoke of ribena:

>Also I think the
>company that makes it is cruel to animals or something* so we should be
>boycotting them anyway.

that'd be smithkline-beecham, the drugs company.  yes, they test on animals,
but show me any medical supplier that hasn't done so and i'll show you
someone who's just better at hiding it than everybody else.  personally, i
use their products because nobody else makes the pharmaceuticals it takes to
fix my brain (yes, joe vester, that's a Chemical Imbalance, but i've never
listened to system of a down in my life.  not by choice, anyway) but there's
no reason to buy their nasty syruppy sugar-filled crap.  not when there's so
much more corporate syruppy shit on the market.
if you're really interested in boycotting products, you might find
information on www.adbusters.org who i believe link to a list of such
things.  or they used to.  failing that, there's lots of useful information
and ideas there.  beware of boycotting too many things, though.  you'll
either end up working on an organic farm or starving to death.

archel said something interesting but i can't remember what it was.

a boy talked of Time.  i think his name was jules.  he said time was syrupy.
it isn't.  i have licked Time, and can
personally confirm that it tastes of coconut.  but i like your style, kid..

i got a phone call from Saint Peter this morning.  he said something about
adopting a disguise to charm isobel campbell.  i told him he should try and
look like a hello kitty pencil-case.  he didn't seem all that impressed by
my suggestion.

DILDOS!

i have just watched vh1's 100 best albums of all time, and have to concurr
with kieran's assessment of all such polls.  they are EVIL.  top 3 (in
ascending order) oasis, michael jackson, u2.  how anybody could compile such
a list without mention of "so tough" is beyond me.

i wanted to talk to you more, but its time i got away from you.

vic reeves is singing about lesbians

have nice nights

ian
Tomorrow will bring happiness