Sinister: The ramblings of a new girl

Eliza Grae elizagrae at xxx.com
Mon Jan 14 03:12:12 GMT 2002

Hello to everyone,

      This is my first.  Firsts can always be a little frightening.
Nervous?  Yes. No. Maybe. Perhaps. Who knows?  What shall I speak of?  Since
this is my first, I think I will just ramble.  I doubt you mind, and if you
do you can always delete this message.  Sorry.

      I enjoy reading all the posts.  Some are extremely wonderful.  I won't
give any names at the moment, but I become very giddy when a few certain
people post and I have to wiggle my toes.

      I recently bought The Magnetic Fields 69 Love Songs.  I finally broke
down.  I'm such a cheap person.  But, I suppose there are times when you
just have forget everything and splurge.  I'm surprised that I've been able
to hold myself back from going vinyl crazy. I would never have any money
then.  I'd starve to death.

"Eat? Who cares. I'm going to go get Dream Academy on vinyl!"

      So.......yeah. I've been doing some reading lately.  Not Much Fun.
I'm a girl who wears glasses.  It seems to be a favorite among all of you.
I'm quite fond of it too.  I'm also reading some Truman Capote.

      Oh, how I wish I had something more to say!  Something witty and fun.
Perhaps something to tug at your heart strings.  But, I don't.  Oh, well.
You won't hold my lack of interesting topics against me will you?  Of course
not.  I did say you could delete this message.  I know you will.

"How 'bout them bears?"

      Now that's truly sad.  I'll make a note.  For future reference I shall
stick to two topics: my health and the weather.

"Is it safe?"

      If you actually made it this far, I'm sure you are ready to go and
hang yourself.  I don't blame you. I am sorry.  I shall try to do better in
the future.  I may never write again!  How sad.  But, before I end this
terrible excuse for a post, I have one question left to ask.

"Cake or Death?"

my most sincere apologies,
Eliza

P.S. I really do like Belle and Sebastian.  Honest.