Sinister: is it timid not to dare?

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Mon Jan 14 14:22:38 GMT 2002

Season's greetings,

I don't know what the season is, but it's arrived - are we in Spring yet?
Or does that not start before Chinese New Years?  Dunno.  Anyway yes, I feel
very festive today for some reason, but unfortunately I don't have one of
those clever books that tell you what special celebrational days it is (e.g.
"international salad day" or "world mullet growing day" or something) on
each day.

My friend has a diary that tells him all the important events that happened
on each day of the year, but the events they list are normally quite rubbish
- like on the 20th Dec, it says "Louisiana sold to USA by France" um, who
cares about that when B&S PLAYED that day.  25th Dec was good tho, it said
"25th Dec - Jesus born".. cheers.

Today is also "one-month-before-valentines-day" day, I am counting on you
all to write soppy e-mails about it over the next month.  Either wahwah
another valentines day alone this is the worst valentines day of my life or
oohooh look at me i'm in love this is the best valentines day of my life.  I
love reading both!

Last year I went bowling on the said day I might go again this year.  Anyone
who wants to go fondling balls romantically with me are welcome to join in
the fun.

One word of advice tho, boys and girls - stay safe - a present, some
flowers, a box of chocolate and a card are enough to remind you of your V.D.
you don't need any other memoirs.

Random quoting bit.

Elise j. spry said:
>>So those of you who know me as somewhat of a wanton
vibrator-happy...<<

She said "wanton", whenever someone says wanton I get reminded of wanton
soup - which is lovely - but then I keep thinking of "wanton" soup and I
think eep!  and now, I turned the table around and kept thinking what a
WANTON VIBRATOR would be like.. eep!  i wonder if would be wanton flavoured.

Speaking of which, I just remembered I actually bought some wantons the
other day from the Chinese shop.  Chinese shops are great - you can buy pure
gelatine in a box - alcoholic wine gums here we come.

Neil Robertson said:
>>.... Nobody could take their mouths off So Solid Crew's knob for long
>>enough to tell us it had been moved.<<

um.. how long as that?  21 seconds?  Ho ho ho ho! :)  Couldn't resist.
Right yes I'll grab my coat.

VDs and RBs
Ken
* just in case there is any confusion: wanton is a tasty chinese dumpling
thing - when I went to "buy some wanton" I wasn't doing a deal with working
girls.