Sinister: sad day

stacey dahling dahling007 at xxx.com
Mon Jan 14 16:43:06 GMT 2002

hello my lovely lovely sinisterenes
today is a very sad day for me
very much indeed
i was planning to write a mega post going into great detail about the whole
thing, but realized i cannot until the whole thing is over because it
involves (il)legal stuff which would probably not be best telecast to the
entire online community, including greek government officials
but
basically
i resign as athenian picnic mummy cause i will not be in greece much longer
i'm not sure where i will be come march, or even in two weeks.
i may be in the uk
i may be in the u.s.a
hmmm...
anyone interested in more than this cryptic craziness, send me an email or
track me down in chat (tho i dunno how much i will be there, considering i
will be extremely busy in the next 10 days).
i have emailed some of you, and thanks to everyone who i talked to
yesterday. thanks to all of you, actually. you are fab. i'm sorry that i
won't be reporting back with fun tales of wacky greek adventures. or at all,
actually. i doubt i'll be near a pooter much in the near future.
big HUGE MWAHS to one and all,
~dahling
ps; wow. i think that was my shortest post ever. kev, you should be proud.